Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Birthday

Well, I did it. I turned the big 40 on April 6th. There is a part of me that is happy, partly because if I hadn't turned 40 then I would not be here writing this post. Then there is the part that I feel as if something is missing, you know like my YOUTH. Everyone tells me that you are only as old as you feel. I realize that, but it still doesn't give me back my 20's. You know, when nothing has fallen to the floor and the lines on the face aren't there? Don't get me wrong, I am glad that 40 has arrived for me in a way that I can say that knowledge is the one thing that I am very grateful for. I have learned alot and still have alot to learn. I know that I do have one thing going for me, that is I don't act my age.
Thanks to my husband, Lance, my sister, Jacque, and Doug, my brother-n-law, I had a surprise birthday party. Alot of people turned out for my wonderful 40th event. I just want to say thank you to all who love me...

No comments: